Davao City is an important financial and trade center located in the Mindanao region in the East of the Philippines. Its strategic location makes it an important trade center for the region and has strong international links with neighboring countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Australia. Earlier this year IBM announced that it is working with the Davao City Government to provide its Intelligent Operations Center solution to help Davao to scale-up its existing Public Safety and Security Command Center to further enhance public safety operations in the city.
IBM's commitment and focus in the Philippines reaches beyond traditional business frontiers. The company actively partners with local ICT groups, government organizations, business chambers and academic institutions to promote and harness technology to support the region's economic development.
IBM recently deployed teams of high-performing employees from various parts of the world to Central Luzon as part of its IBM Corporate Service Corps program. The IBM employees were deployed to Olangapo City Government, Subic Bay Management Authority (SBMA), Comteq Computer & Business College, Hanafil Golf and Tour, IDESS Interactive Technologies and IDESS Maritime Training Center where they worked on a pro-bono basis on projects related to skills development and IT transformation.
ABOUT IBMFor more information on IBM, please visit: http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/index.wss For more information on IBM Growth Markets please visit: https://twitter.com/#IBMGrowthMkts Media contacts: Owen CammayoIBM Philippines +632 995-2519 firstname.lastname@example.org Jonathan BattyIBM Growth Markets Unit48-693-93-5403 Jonathan.Batty@pl.ibm.com SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV