Aerohive Networks, the leader in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-enabled enterprise networking, today announced its partnership with iPass Inc., (NASDAQ:IPAS) Managed Network Services (MNS), a leading enterprise, Wi-Fi and high-speed wide area networking (WAN) platform provider. As a managed service provider (MSP), this new partnership enables Aerohive and iPass to join forces and deliver a fully managed, secure Wi-Fi solution for the distributed enterprise and venue owners.
- Seamless mobility with straightforward deployment, management and scale are all critical attributes for today’s enterprise networks.
- Aerohive’s Cloud Service Platform, with its public and private cloud technology, allows iPass to quickly deploy and manage enterprise WLANs without deployment of servers or controllers at every customer location. This unique cloud-enabled networking architecture provides flexibility and scale to end-user organizations without capital investments in additional hardware and software.
- Aerohive’s distributed Wi-Fi architecture and cloud-enabled infrastructure creates the ideal environment for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) to quickly generate new service offerings and move them to production environments without extensive back office architectural changes. As a result, MSPs are up and running in no time, selling services through this cloud interface.
- With WiFiEXTEND, iPass Managed Network Services (MNS) offers a portfolio of highly available WLAN and Wi-Fi networking solutions to businesses with multiple geographically distributed locations. iPass has integrated Aerohive’s robust, controller-less technology into their cloud Wi-Fi solution.
- Together, Aerohive and iPass help simplify networking by reducing the cost and complexity of distributed enterprise WLAN deployments with cloud-enabled Wi-Fi solutions.
- For more information on Aerohive’s award winning technology, please visit https://www.aerohive.com/solutions/solutions-overview.
“Delivering great turnkey Wi-Fi as a service is becoming more and more important for fast growing verticals like retail, where rapid deployment of robust and secure Wi-Fi that can easily scale is critical," said Bill Hoppin, VP of business development, Aerohive Networks. “We are very excited about this partnership and know that together we will bring next generation Wi-Fi technology to even more businesses.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV