- Seamless mobility with straightforward deployment, management and scale are all critical attributes for today’s enterprise networks.
- Aerohive’s Cloud Service Platform, with its public and private cloud technology, allows iPass to quickly deploy and manage enterprise WLANs without deployment of servers or controllers at every customer location. This unique cloud-enabled networking architecture provides flexibility and scale to end-user organizations without capital investments in additional hardware and software.
- Aerohive’s distributed Wi-Fi architecture and cloud-enabled infrastructure creates the ideal environment for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) to quickly generate new service offerings and move them to production environments without extensive back office architectural changes. As a result, MSPs are up and running in no time, selling services through this cloud interface.
- With WiFiEXTEND, iPass Managed Network Services (MNS) offers a portfolio of highly available WLAN and Wi-Fi networking solutions to businesses with multiple geographically distributed locations. iPass has integrated Aerohive’s robust, controller-less technology into their cloud Wi-Fi solution.
- Together, Aerohive and iPass help simplify networking by reducing the cost and complexity of distributed enterprise WLAN deployments with cloud-enabled Wi-Fi solutions.
- For more information on Aerohive’s award winning technology, please visit https://www.aerohive.com/solutions/solutions-overview.
Aerohive Teams Up With IPass To Form Managed Wi-Fi Service Partnership
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.