- Rockford Corporation was awarded new contracts, for which work will begin in the first quarter of 2013 and is slated for completion by third quarter of 2013.
- Rockford was awarded a new contract for Segment 2 of the Appalachia-to-Texas (ATEX Express) pipeline project. The overall 1,230 pipeline project is designed to transport natural gas liquids (NGL) from the Marcellus-Utica Shale region of Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio to the Texas Gulf Coast near Houston. Segment 2 consists of 118 miles of 20” pipeline running from near Newark, Ohio to southeast of Dayton, Ohio.
- Rockford also acquired additional work authorizations for Marcellus Shale related pipeline work in Pennsylvania.
- ARB Underground Group has recently obtained new pipeline and distribution related work for both public utility and private clients in California. The work includes Hydrotest/Retrofit work, gas pipeline construction/relocations, oil pipeline construction/relocations, and gas pipeline facility construction. Substantially all of the work will be completed by the end of 2013.
Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Underground Contract Work Valued At $150 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.