Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed a contract with Loudoun County, Va., for Tyler’s CLT Appraisal Services as part of the county’s effort to enhance the accuracy of its real estate data. Loudoun is one of Virginia’s largest counties with more than 300,000 residents.
Under the agreement, Tyler will provide the county with field data collection services including onsite physical inspections and use of Tyler Verify for street-front imaging of residential structures. Loudoun County selected Tyler’s iasWorld ® Online solution in 2011 to improve its computer-assisted mass appraisal (CAMA) capabilities; the county accesses the software via Tyler’s software as a service (SaaS) platform.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end
information management solutions and services for local governments.
Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities,
counties, schools and other government entities — to become more
efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens.
Tyler’s client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices
in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes
has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in
the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler
Technologies can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV