MILWAUKEE, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BMO Retirement Services has won the most Best-in-Class designations among all leading 401(k) providers, according to the newly released 2012 PLANSPONSOR ® Defined Contribution Survey, which aggregated responses from more than 6,000 retirement plan sponsors.
BMO received 75 Best-in-Class trophies, across 23 plan sponsor and participant service categories in six market segments.
"Although our Best-in-Class tallies are second to none for the sixth year in a row, this year's achievement is particularly meaningful for us," said Phillip E. Enochs, CFA, Head of Relationship Management, BMO Global Asset Management.
Enochs noted that often in the industry, client service can be negatively impacted during acquisition and transition periods. "With the support of many dedicated people, we continued to deliver client service at an industry leading level. Despite all the moving parts involved in our integration, we remained committed to serving our clients," he said.Retirement plans in the $5MM-10MM, $10MM-50MM and $50MM-200MM ranges awarded BMO Retirement Services with 10 Best-in-Class trophies for all 10 of the Sponsor Services categories in the survey. The BMO platform also picked up 38 Best-in-Class trophies in the Participant Services categories and was named among the very top providers most likely to be recommended by clients. Among the 41 providers included in the survey, BMO Retirement Services was also ranked highly for an array of favorable plan attributes, including:
- Average account balance
- Average client participation rate
- Percentage of participants maximizing match
- Clients comfortable with provider's fee disclosure
- Clients with more than seven-year relationships
- Clients with "Safe Harbor" plan design
- Clients with Roth provision
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV