Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES) announced today that Drew Maloney has been appointed Vice President, Government Affairs and Public Policy.
Maloney, 43, will lead the company’s international, federal and state relations and be based in Washington, D.C. He was previously CEO of Ogilvy Government Relations, a prominent bipartisan government affairs organization. He also served as a senior advisor to the Republican National Committee and head of legislative affairs for the Romney Readiness Project.
“We have worked with Drew over the years in his role at Ogilvy and are pleased to have an executive with such extensive experience lead our government relations and public policy group,” said John B. Hess, Chairman and CEO of Hess Corporation.
Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company engaged
in the exploration for and production of crude oil and natural gas, as
well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural
gas and electricity. More information on Hess Corporation is available
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV