American Vanguard Corp. (NYSE:AVD) today announced that, as reported in his Form 4 (filed on December 4, 2012), on November 30, 2012, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Eric G. Wintemute exercised 450,000 options in the Company’s common stock which were set to expire at the end of calendar year 2012. In connection with that exercise, Mr. Wintemute is filing a Form 144 with the potential of selling up to 190,000 shares of common stock for tax and estate planning purposes arising from that option exercise.
About American Vanguard
American Vanguard Corporation is a diversified specialty and agricultural products company that develops and markets products for crop protection and management, turf and ornamentals management and public and animal health. American Vanguard is included on the Russell 2000® & Russell 3000® Indexes and the Standard & Poors Small Cap 600 Index. To learn more about American Vanguard, please reference the Company’s web site at www.american-vanguard.com.
The Company, from time to time, may discuss forward-looking information.
All forward-looking statements are estimates by the Company’s management
and are subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause
results to differ from management’s current expectations. Such factors
include weather conditions, changes in regulatory policy and other risks
as detailed in the Company’s SEC reports and filings. Any
forward-looking statements in this release represent the Company’s best
judgment as of the date of this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV