Winland Electronics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: WEX) today announced that it has signed a purchase agreement to sell its headquarters and manufacturing building to Nortech Systems, Inc., of Wayzata, Minn.
The sale of the 58,000 square foot facility is contingent upon customary closing conditions, including environmental studies, appraisal and financing approval. Details concerning the net proceeds from the transaction were not yet available because the transaction is still subject to closing conditions.
The company anticipates the transaction to be complete by the end of 2012.
About Winland ElectronicsWinland Electronics, Inc. ( www.winland.com), is an industry leader of critical condition monitoring devices. Products including EnviroAlert, WaterBug, TempAlert, Vehicle Alert and more are designed in-house to monitor critical conditions for industries including health/medical, grocery/food service, commercial/industrial, as well as agriculture and residential. Proudly made in the USA, Winland products are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system and are available through distribution worldwide. Headquartered in Mankato, MN, Winland trades on the NYSE Amex Exchange under the symbol WEX.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV