CUPERTINO, Calif., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Massive Dynamics, Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD) -- Management of Massive Dynamics Inc. strongly believes that the new evolution into WEB 4.0 will represent the most lucrative phase in the history of the Internet and associated "smart" electronics. As such, the Company has been focused on maximizing profitability by becoming an early leader in WEB 4.0 products and technology. This morning, in line with the Company's WEB 4.0 focus, President Oscar Hines gave an abridged description of their advances, plans and schedules for upcoming WEB 4.0 products and projects.
"The simplest way to describe the WEB 4.0 difference in the Internet and computer world is that we are no longer going to buy a program, install it and learn how to use it. That cumbersome and time consuming process is now obsolete – the program will now learn from you instead. Also, if you touch a display or special glass surface, the keyboard finds you and not the other way around. It appears under your hand. While it can get very much more involved than that, it really means that the desktop computer will soon be a thing of the past and humans will have a much more intuitive interaction as opposed to the current data entry paradigm," stated Mr. Hines. "Also, in this new 'Race to the Patent Office Era', we plan to be the fastest on several fronts. We are equipped to promulgate and file for patents very quickly as we feel this portion of our business plan will be economically fruitful."
Before getting into the full WEB 4.0 discussion, Mr. Hines again expressed pleasure due to the Company's success with its new TeliPad smartphone device. Massive Dynamics' new TeliPad is the Company's entrance into the multi-billion dollar smartphone market that has been noticeably held by Apple Inc., the Nokia Corporation, Google Inc. and Research in Motion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV