Cryptography Research, Inc.:
|Ben Jun, vice president and chief technology officer at Cryptography Research, Inc.|
|The Amphion Forum|
|Grand Hyatt San Francisco|
|San Francisco, Calif.|
|Wednesday, December 5, 2012|
Ben Jun, vice president and chief technology officer of Cryptography Research, Inc. (CRI), a division of Rambus (NASDAQ:RMBS), will participate in an expert panel at The Amphion Forum 2012.
Jun will provide his extensive expertise on the panel, “2013 – When Devices Take Over.” The session, in line with the overall theme of the show, will cover security implications of the “Internet of Things,” which now covers the billions of devices worldwide that are connected to the Internet. It will be held on Wednesday, December 5 at 8:30 a.m. PT, at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco.
Joining Jun on the panel will be Lee Cocking, vice president of corporate strategy at Fixmo, David Kleidermacher, CTO of Green Hills Software, and Daniel Shugrue, principal product manager of RSA. The panel will be moderated by Adrian Turner, CEO of Mocana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV