Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO), a leading global provider of cloud-based clinical development solutions, announced that Medidata Balance ™, the intelligent randomization and trial supply solution, is now being offered as a stand-alone system. This is a new alternative to the Balance solution that is unified with Medidata Rave ®, the industry-leading electronic data capture (EDC), management and reporting system.
With powerful enhancements, including new trial supply capabilities and additional ways to conduct randomized trials, Balance introduces a new level of agility in randomization and supply management, whether used with or without Medidata Rave for electronic data collection.
As always, with Medidata Balance the need for software programming and extensive testing is eliminated. Balance brings together all elements of the design and execution of randomization and supply logistics plans into one simple solution operating out of the Medidata Clinical Cloud. The new version includes:
- A straightforward web interface guiding the creation of the randomization design and supply plans, including definition of complex dosing rules,
- A powerful dynamic allocation algorithm or permuted block method, now offering integrated list generation, that creates the assignments to arms and strata, and
- A groundbreaking integrated simulation tool testing the allocation of subjects and confirming the desired level of balance.
The new stand-alone version uses the same clean interface to deliver randomization and supply logistical information to study site staff. Additionally, the cloud-based solution offers site users a simple, intuitive web interface for screening, enrollment, randomization and kit dispensation.“We continue to enhance the power and versatility of Medidata Balance to enable our customers to be more agile – to quickly adapt to changing needs and priorities, manage increased trial complexity and realize new efficiencies,” said Glen de Vries, president, Medidata Solutions. “With the introduction of this new version of Balance, customers can create and execute trial randomization and supply plans within the pre-validated solution and without being restricted by EDC compatibility.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV