InterDigital is a registered trademark of InterDigital, Inc.
For more information, visit: www.interdigital.com.
This news release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. For these purposes, forward-looking statements are statements concerning the company’s current beliefs, plans and expectations. Examples of these statements include, but are not limited to, statements regarding the expected form, timing and amount of the special and regular dividends, as well as the application of the formula for adjusting the conversion rate of the Senior Convertible Notes. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated in forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, including but not limited to the expected form, timing and amount of the special and regular dividends, fluctuations in the company’s stock price and the application of the formula for adjusting the conversion rate of the Senior Convertible Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV