BLUE BELL, Pa., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) today announced Release 3.0 of the company's Agile Business (AB) Suite application development software for the Unisys ClearPath MCP and Microsoft Windows environments.
IT organizations today need a fast, easy way to develop new applications and modernize existing mission-critical applications to take advantage of mobility and other key trends that can boost employee productivity and benefit their business.
Unisys AB Suite Release 3.0 provides a model-driven approach to application development. Using a high-level scripting language and industry-standard tools, application developers can generate complete applications from a set of business specifications. They need not write code line-by-line or separately define databases, transaction managers and other crucial resources.
AB Suite Release 3.0 also provides programmers with the capability to modernize mission-critical applications, without changing the core system, so end users can easily access them from mobile devices.
"Unisys AB Suite Release 3.0 gives CIOs a way to quickly commission applications that address pressing business challenges," said Bill Maclean, vice president, ClearPath and AB Suite portfolio management, Unisys. "Because application developers can use contemporary techniques and familiar tools to develop and modernize applications, the organization can capitalize quickly on emerging business opportunities without sacrificing its long-term investment in mission-critical application software."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV