NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD), the leading source of health information, today released its 2012 Year in Health, an annual listing of the most popular health topics of the year for consumers and physicians. Although health care reform topped the consumer 2012 list, the topics varied from healthy living, including health management, to deadly diseases. For physicians, Medicare was a leading topic, with new screening guidelines and new drug approvals making the 2012 list.
"Certain news stories clearly resonate with consumers and physicians and proliferate across all media channels. This year, a Supreme Court ruling and presidential election focused the spotlight on health care reform," said Michael Smith, MD, WebMD's Chief Medical Editor. "Both consumers and physicians turned to WebMD and Medscape to better understand how the changing health care system may affect them."
WebMD uniquely understands consumer and physician search and sharing behaviors across mobile and desktop. Mobile devices empower and enable consumers and physicians to make important health decisions anytime, anywhere through our multiscreen platform.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV