JBL ® and CBS Radio are partnering to bring music fans closer to their favorite artists through a series of intimate interviews and exclusive events. Maroon 5 and Alicia Keys are just some of the artists who will share their memories of the GRAMMY Awards ® and what it means to be recognized on music’s biggest night during The JBL GRAMMY ® Spotlight with Carson Daly.
The interviews, conducted by Los Angeles’s 97.1 AMP Radio morning show host Carson Daly, will be broadcast on several CBS RADIO stations after the 55th Annual GRAMMY Award nominees are announced during a prime-time concert Dec. 5 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on the CBS Television Network. The JBL GRAMMY Spotlight with Carson Daly will continue through Feb. 10, 2013 – the night the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards are presented on CBS.
The JBL brand and its parent company, HARMAN International Industries, are long-time supporters of the GRAMMY Awards presentation.
“We want music fans to experience the emotions and excitement these world-class musicians feel when they are honored with the industry’s top award,” said Sachin Lawande, executive vice president of HARMAN and co-president of HARMAN Lifestyle and Infotainment. “We believe music lovers should hear the truth, and we expect this unique interview series will enhance the connection between top musicians and their fans.”Additionally, The JBL GRAMMY Spotlight with Carson Daly includes a special exclusive sweepstakes. Fans can enter online at JBL.com/GRAMMY to win one of three VIP trips for two, with winners attending the GRAMMY Awards in February at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, as well as the opportunity to dine at one of Carson Daly’s favorite restaurants and stay in one of his preferred hotels. “I’m exceptionally excited to be the voice of the JBL GRAMMY Spotlight campaign, and I look forward to interviewing artists who have such a special association with the historic music event,” said Daly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV