Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE MKT: LCI) today announced that the company will present at the Oppenheimer 23 rd Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 1:35 p.m. ET at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City.
Arthur Bedrosian, president and chief executive officer, will provide an overview of the company, and Martin Galvan, chief financial officer, will discuss the financials. The presentation will be available to interested parties through a live, listen-only audio web broadcast via the Internet at www.lannett.com. Listeners are encouraged to visit the web site at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary audio software. The presentation will be archived and accessible on the web site for 90 days.
About Lannett Company, Inc.
Lannett Company, founded in 1942 and celebrating its 70th anniversary, develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of indications. For more information, visit the company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV