Cornerstone OnDemand, a global, cloud-based provider of talent management software solutions, empowers some of the world’s leading organizations to optimally engage their workforces to achieve superior business results.
To ensure high-quality customer service and experience for its 9.4 million users, Cornerstone’s IT team puts great focus on perfecting its customer-facing applications and rapidly addressing anything that negatively impacts their customers’ experience.
As part of this clear operational priority, Cornerstone implemented the BMC End User Experience Management solution from BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC). Cornerstone chose the solution because it enabled the IT organization to identify and proactively resolve problems before end users were even aware they existed and improve efficiency.
“Using BMC Software’s End User Experience Management solution, we can resolve problems faster, and with real time updates on the user’s experience, we can verify that those problems are truly resolved,” said Justin Ferris, senior director of technology operations at Cornerstone. “Our customers are better served, and IT has a powerful tool to measure the actual end user experience.”The Challenge Cornerstone needed to improve its visibility into operations and establish better processes to eliminate inconsistent performance of customer-facing applications, such as training and workforce development solutions. The Solution Cornerstone implemented the BMC End User Experience Management solution to obtain greater visibility into application and web performance in order to rapidly identify, recreate, understand and resolve problems to ensure a consistent, satisfying user experience. Benefits By implementing the BMC End User Experience Management solution, Cornerstone has experienced a number of benefits, including:
- Faster problem resolution to ensure the desired end user experience
- Improved internal processes for greater Level 1 efficiency and immediate escalation of selected classes of problems
- Improved confidence in the IT organization’s ability to solve problems
- Read the full Cornerstone case study from Forrester
- Read the BMC End User Experience Management data sheet
- Visit the On the Mark blog
- Follow @BMCSoftware and @BMC_APM on Twitter
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV