Mobile revenue was up 112% year-over-year to $73 million for Q3.
Listener hours continue to soar, as Pandora now commands 7.09% share of all radio listening, up from 4.32% the same time last year.
Pandora and Music Royalties
The fly in the ointment -- content acquisition costs. For Q3 -- and all of this data is available at Pandora's investor relations Web site -- Pandora paid close to $66 million in music royalties. That's roughly 55% of revenue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV