Everything You Need To Know About Digital Analytics, Building A Customer Journey And Choosing The Right Digital Data Warehouse In The Palm Of Your Hand
Semphonic is a cutting-edge digital measurement and data analytics consulting firm providing clients with deep insight and strategy into their complex customer interaction challenges across the digital channel. Semphonic has deep roots in the analysis of large-scale databases, combining the power of segmentation, predictive modelling, and deep statistical analysis to help clients identify and execute high ROI, data-driven marketing campaigns. The entire Semphonic team provides unmatched thought leadership around complex digital data challenges faced by organisations. Semphonic is technology agnostic with strong expertise across platforms and applications including Adobe Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Unica, Webtrends and Yahoo! Analytics, among others.
Semphonic has developed a comprehensive, end-to-end, service offering that addresses clients' complex data analytics challenges from the bottom up. Semphonic's services and methodology are firmly rooted in the "Semphonic Way" with a focus on being repeatable and scalable. Semphonic's core capabilities span strategy through implementation, targeting the data infrastructure, reporting, analytics and segmentation needs of clients. Semphonic has also developed core expertise across emerging technology areas including data warehousing, social and mobile.
Semphonic was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Boston, New York, Washington, DC, Portland, OR and Berlin, Germany. Semphonic is also the driving force behind the premier web analytics conference, X Change.For further information, please contact: David Beesley itpr Tel: +44(0)1932-578-800 Email: email@example.com SOURCE Semphonic
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV