SDE Constructs Second Power Plant In China
There is a special need for sustainable energy alternatives, in light of the death of thousands of people every year, due to Fuel burning and etc. Recently, India was almost completely paralyzed due to the biggest power shortage in history that influenced about 600 million people that were left without electricity. Flights were canceled, and giant traffic jams occurred all over the capital of India. In addition, greenhouse gas emissions, as a result of population growth in China and India, is one of the causes for a Rapid increase in global warming.
Former Shell oil CEO, Mr. John Hofmeister, said to the London Magazine, " The Independent", that oil barrel prices will soon be over 150$. He added that countries that will not generate alternative renewable sources of energy will go bankruptcy.
In addition, it was recently reported by the FT, that Siemens has announced its solar activities for sell due to losses, and will focus on areas hydro Hydroelectric and wind.
SDE Is being constantly approached from governments and electric companies worldwide, which are interested in SDE'S sea wave power plants, as a clean, reliable source of energy.For more information please contact : Mr. Shmuel Ovadia Managing Director Tel: +972(50)5211683 Fax: +972(0)3-6319239 Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.sde-energy.com/ SOURCE SDE Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV