The Company today revised its prior guidance for the full fiscal 2013 year ending January 31, 2013. The Company is now forecasting net sales of approximately $1.39 billion compared to its previous guidance of $1.41 billion and net income between $55.5 million and $57.6 million, or between $2.71 and $2.81 per diluted share, compared to its previous guidance of net income between $55.2 million and $57.2 million, or between $2.68 and $2.78 per diluted share. The forecasted net income and net income per share for the full fiscal year reflect the expenses and integration costs of the Vilebrequin acquisition incurred through October 31, 2012, but do not reflect any additional expenses or integration costs related to this acquisition that may be incurred in the fourth quarter of the fiscal year.
The Company also revised its forecasted Non-GAAP net income per diluted share for the full fiscal year to $2.82 to $2.92 compared to its previous guidance of between $2.74 and $2.84.
The Company is now projecting adjusted EBITDA for fiscal 2013 to increase approximately 20% to 24% to between approximately $110.8 million and $114.2 million compared to $92.4 million in fiscal 2012 and an increase from its previous guidance of adjusted EBITDA of between approximately $108.2 million and $111.5 million.The forecasted Non-GAAP net income per share and forecasted adjusted EBITDA for the full fiscal year reflect adjustments that exclude the expenses and integration costs of the Vilebrequin acquisition incurred through October 31, 2012. Non-GAAP net income per share and adjusted EBITDA should be evaluated in light of the Company’s financial results prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP. Reconciliations of forecasted GAAP net income per share to forecasted non-GAAP net income per share and of GAAP net income to adjusted EBITDA are included in tables accompanying the condensed financial statements in this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV