The campaign is targeted to gaming enthusiasts and men 18-34, and is running on both Android and iOS devices. From within both ad units, consumers can also visit the official Call of Duty mobile-optimised website, where they can view game trailers and order the game directly from their device.
Activision, MEC and Millennial Media previously teamed up to launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in 2011. The game became the largest entertainment launch of all time and grossed over $1 Billon in 14 days. For this year’s Call of Duty release, Millennial Media was Activision’s exclusive UK mobile media partner.
A video demo of the ad unit can be seen at: http://bit.ly/SvAuyr
About Millennial MediaMillennial Media is the leading independent mobile advertising and data platform. Our technology, tools and services help app developers and mobile website publishers maximize their advertising revenue, acquire users and gain audience insights. Our platform also enables us to offer advertisers powerful Mobile Audience Solutions (MAS) that utilize our significant scale, sophisticated targeting and uniquely engaging creative capabilities to deliver meaningful results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV