ST. LOUIS, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amdocs (NYSE: DOX), the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, today announced that CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL), the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and a recognized leader in the network services market, has selected Amdocs for an operational support systems (OSS) consolidation project.
Amdocs' solution, based on a single inventory repository, provides an automated, scalable platform for planning and managing next-generation services. With the Amdocs solution CenturyLink is expected to drive efficiencies with rapid time to market for new product offers. The consolidated OSS platform will also enable service fulfillment automation, streamlining CenturyLink's ordering process, while optimizing network and asset utilization.
"We chose Amdocs based on its proven experience, particularly supporting Ethernet and VPN services," said Bill Bradley, chief information officer at CenturyLink. "As we look to grow our network business, we will leverage Amdocs' experience in delivering automated and scalable OSS solutions to quickly achieve a consolidated OSS platform. Not only will this enable CenturyLink to launch future products more rapidly, but it will also reduce costs and shorten the order-to-cash cycle.""To stay ahead, service providers need to be agile and ready for the future," said Rebecca Prudhomme, vice president for product and solutions marketing at Amdocs. "By consolidating functions across multiple technologies and lines of business, and providing a single view of network resources, Amdocs' solution will increase CenturyLink's flexibility." Supporting Resources
- Learn more about Amdocs OSS solutions
- Keep up with Amdocs news and blogs by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV