MBA Employers Name World's Top 200 Business Schools
LONDON, December 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
London Business School, INSEAD and Harvard are the preferred choice of international recruiters according to the 2012/13 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report published today at http://www.topmba.com.
Region 2012 position School North America 1 Harvard 2 Stanford 3 Kellogg Latin America 1 Tecnologico de Monterrey 2 Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile 3 Business School Sao Paulo Europe 1 INSEAD 2 London Business School 3 IMD Middle East and Africa 1 University of Cape Town 2 American University in Cairo 3 University of Witwatersrand Asia-Pacific 1 INSEAD 2 IIM Ahmedabad 3 NUS Business SchoolThe report points to a leading cluster of 39 'elite global' business schools spread across North America (22), Europe (14) and Asia-Pacific (3). While the US total of 15 'elite global' schools is unsurpassed, only Harvard boasts a comparable employer reputation to London Business School and INSEAD. Graduates from top European schools are shown to earn higher average salaries* than their North American counterparts. Graduate salaries at Europe's 'elite global' schools averaged US$109,300, compared to US$101,100 in North America. However, while Europe's schools performed well for employability and graduate salaries, when it comes to specializations the US schools dominate. Harvard places number one in four of the 10 subjects covered, ahead of MIT-Sloan (2), INSEAD (1), Kellogg, Northwestern (1), Stanford (1) and Wharton (1). Nunzio Quacquarelli, managing director of QS says, "This year's report finds record numbers of companies turning towards hiring MBAs, underlining the value of the qualification in today's globalized economy."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV