Sunil Bharti Mittal To Felicitate Leaders Of Tomorrow 2012
NEW DELHI, India, December 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Final jury round of ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2012 held on November 30, 2012 in New Delhi
- Jury Chairman Mr. Arun Maira was joined by other Jury members Ms. Suneeta Reddy, Mr. Vineet Nayar, Mr. Sunil Munjal, Mr. G V Prasad, Mr. Kris Gopalakrishnan, Mr. Vikram Bakshi & Mr. Shivinder Singh
- Top 5 MSMEs in each of 14 categories met the Jury- Winners to be disclosed at the Grand Awards Ceremony to be held at Taj Palace, New Delhi on December 13; felicitated by the Guest of Honour Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal When stalwarts of the Indian economy come together, the result is bound to be more than heartwarming. On November 30, 2012, this was realised when eminent business leaders and industry experts were brought together as a grand Jury for ET NOW - IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2012. The electrifying ambience at the The Claridges, New Delhi was a heady mix of nerves, anticipation and courage. All the top 5 MSMEs in each of the 14 categories put their best foot forward in front of the distinguished Jury chaired by Mr. Arun Maira, former management consultant and present member of Plannning Commission of India, to prove their mettle and win the much coveted Award. Mr. Maira also selected the Woman Entrepreneur of the Year and SME of the year at the grand Jury meet. The grand finale - the Awards Ceremony - is scheduled to take place on December 13, 2012 at Taj Palace, New Delhi where the names of the winners will be disclosed and honoured by none other than an inspiration to many Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal , Chairman & Group CEO, Bharti Enterprises who has consented to be the Guest of Honour. Delighted with the progress Leaders of Tomorrow Awards have made this year, Mr. Dinesh Agarwal, Founder & CEO, IndiaMART.com, said, "We are excited to have such an exalted Jury. Their sound judgement would certainly give India her best MSMEs of the year. We are sure that the awards ceremony this year would be a grand success yet again with Mr. Kapil Sibal and Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal among other industry leaders encouraging MSMEs, the building blocks of our economy, with their presence." The grand Jury round held recently saw its Chairman Mr. Arun Maira accompanied by other distinguished members - Ms. Suneeta Reddy, Joint MD, Apollo Hospitals Group; Mr. Vineet Nayar, Vice Chairman & CEO, HCL Technologies Ltd; Mr. Sunil Munjal, Joint MD, Hero Motocorp; Mr. G V Prasad, Vice-Chairman & CEO, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories; Mr. Kris Gopalakrishnan, Co-chairman, Infosys; Mr. Vikram Bakshi, MD, McDonalds India; Mr. Shivinder Singh, MD, Fortis Healthcare bring their experience and expertise into action to select Leaders of Tomorrow in the MSME space. Prior to the grand Jury round, top five MSMEs were shortlisted by the pre-jury rounds that were held at Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai. With the Jury rounds successfully completed, and preparations for the awards ceremony in full swing, IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow show on ET NOW also continues to inspire millions of existing and budding entrepreneurs. So far, the show has run 16 episodes showcasing growth stories of gritty entrepreneurs. The culmination of four-month long process will take place at Taj Palace in New Delhi where the brightest and most deserving MSMEs will be recognised for their sheer hard work and determination. About IndiaMART.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV