IBS Group Member Introduces New Mobile Applications Development Kit For Aerospace
RAMSEY, Isle of Man, December 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Please refer to relevant legal information at the end of the document
IBS Group, a leading software development and IT services provider in Central and Eastern Europe announces that Luxoft, a member of IBS Group and a leading global provider of advanced application and product development services, today introduced a Mobile Applications Development Kit for engineering needs of aerospace and other enterprise, at the Aeromart Toulouse 2012.
Luxoft already has an extensive portfolio of service offerings related to the design and development process, production lifecycle management systems, advanced software systems, and reliable airline IT-support. The Company designs and develops sophisticated software solutions across all areas of the Manufacturing and Aerospace industries, including supply chain management, as well as service, engineering, and manufacturing data distribution. The new kit adds another dimension to Luxoft's existing technology solutions portfolio for engineers and includes a Mobile Bill of Material (BOM), a Mobile Certification Application, and a Mobile 3D-Visualization Tool.The ultimate goal of each of the kit's modules is to add capability for the engineers and mechanics to assess tasks "on the go" during a new aircraft inspection, existing aircraft maintenance or during the engineering and assembly process. Combination of mobile secure ecosystem and visualization adds granularity to every aspect of the engineering and maintenance process, streamlining the reporting, giving quick access to the bottom level of detail and bringing the entire process closer to the real-time mode.
- Mobile Bill of Material (BOM) provides a quick access to the engineering documents for shop floor engineers. The amount of stored detail allows to view not only systems of components, but also drill down to details on individual nodes and stand-alone detail level, hence, optimizing engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Mobile 3D-Visualization Tool provides for uploading and viewing of 3D models on iPad. The application enhances the scope of features used at CAD/CAM enterprises and allows for a quick access to engineering models. The use of iPads also increases utilization rate of the engineers and mechanics, enabling them with the mobile collaboration tools that are light, flexible and with a battery life easily accommodating an extended workday.
- Mobile Certification Application provides certification findings to be automatically registered to launch the process of analysis and correction.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts