With RMB84.63 Billion Sales Revenues In The Past 11 Months, Evergrande Surpasses Its Annual Sales Target Ahead Of Time
BEIJING, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As reported by Sina Leju, Despite the rigid control over real estate and the continuing market downturn, demand has remained strong and has become the market mainstream. Evergrande, which has consistently focused on tier-2 or tier-3 cities, has achieved over RMB10 billion of sales again in November, performing brilliantly in spite of the adverse market trend and surpassing its annual target of RMB80 billion of sales.According to the sales bulletin released by Evergrande on December 4, the company chalked up RMB11.79 billion of contract sales in November, a 850.8 percent growth compared with the same period of last year; sold about 2 million square meters under contract, a 1100.6 percent growth compared with November 2011 and remained the national No. 1; and realized an average sale price of RMB5955 per square meters, registering a month-on-month rise of 6.5 percent.
This year, Evergrande has kept hold of the market trend accurately and started to hit out hard in Q2 to maintain the momentum of a steady growth in overall sales. By November, sales of more than RMB10 billion have occurred in three months, such as a RMB10.37 billion sale in May, a RMB14.26 billion sale in October and a RMB11.79 billion sale in November. The bulletin shows that from January to November, Evergrande brought in a sale income of RMB84.63 billion, reaching its annual target of RMB80 billion ahead of time, surpassing the target by 5.8 percent and exceeding last year's sales by 5.3 percent. It also cumulatively sold about 14.3 million square meters, which exceeded the figure of last year by 16.9 percent and remains the national No. 1. In November, Evergrande launched 6 new projects, which increased the total of the projects on sale to 174.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV