THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, December 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
CEO Alex Wynaendts will highlight Aegon's progress in delivering on its strategic priorities during the company's annual investor day in New York, December 5, 2012 beginning at 8:45 am EST/ 14:45 CET. Aegon Americas CEO Mark Mullin will detail actions underway in Aegon's largest market, the US, to capture opportunities in the life insurance, investments and retirement markets while delivering sustainable, profitable growth, consistent with Aegon's strict risk-return requirements.
The main focus of the conference will be the progress of Aegon's three strategic business units in the United States; Life & Protection, Individual Savings & Retirement and Employer Solutions & Pensions. Aegon's operations in the US - which now all operate under the Transamerica brand - are pursuing growth by focusing on the core markets of life and supplemental health insurance, pensions and at-retirement solutions. The leadership teams of each unit will highlight the significant opportunities they have identified and the steps they are taking to capture further growth through product innovation, expanding distribution and differentiated customer service. A key element of Aegon's strategy is to get closer to its customers by utilizing technology and investing in innovative capabilities to address customer needs at every stage of the life cycle.
Mr. Wynaendts, Mr. Mullin and the senior management from Aegon's three U.S. business units will host a series of small group meetings, providing analysts and investors the opportunity to address specific topics relative to the company's product lines, operations, and market ambitions.The conference presentations will be available on Aegon's corporate website at 8:30 am EST/ 14:30 CET at aegon.com. The presentations will be webcast live also on the website beginning at 8:45 am EST/ 14:45 CET. DISCLAIMER
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV