Mature Western European Fall Protection Market Still Provides Growth Opportunities, Says Frost & Sullivan
"The price competition is especially high in the soft goods segment, which is a relatively easier market for Asian manufacturers to penetrate," explained Balasubramanian. "As European market participants struggle to meet this challenge, they face the prospect of decreasing profit margins."
Product differentiation will be a crucial competitive factor. Market success will also depend on exploring new opportunities in unmet niche applications, focussing on product customisation to suit specific applications, offering solid customer service and entering into strategic partnerships with service providers and distributors.
"Manufacturers should develop novel materials and products to meet the needs of emerging end-user sectors such as wind energy," advised Balasubramanian. "Technological advancements on existing generic products will enable companies to stand out of the competition and attract new customers."
If you are interested in more information on this study, please send an e-mail with your contact details to Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Analysis of the Western European Fall Protection Market is part of the Chemicals & Materials Growth Partnership Service programme, which also includes research in the following markets: GCC Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market and North American Gas Detection Markets Analysis. All research included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants. About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV