Holiday Shopping Hint: Two-thirds Of Americans Want A Car For Christmas
Who in your life might give you an auto as a gift? Sadly, most consumers (51%) said no one. Other consumers were more optimistic on possible gift-givers: the most likely source is spouses (23%), followed by parents (8%), your children (5%), girlfriend or boyfriend (4%), a very good friend (2%) or your boss (1%).
For the past two years, December has been the month with the highest auto sales all year. Regarding overall annual sales, in both 2010 and 2011 auto sales increased 10% per year, and sales are projected to increase another 12% or more in 2012.
T he Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers is a trade association of 12 car and light truck manufacturers including BMW Group, Chrysler Group LLC, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz USA, Mitsubishi Motors, Porsche, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo. Visit www.autoalliance.org for more information.
Contact: Gloria Bergquist, Mobile: 202-329-1398SOURCE Auto Alliance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV