Frost & Sullivan Sees Potential For Growth In Australia's Telecom Market
Opportunities abound in the data intensive applications for consumer value added services in new areas such as content aggregation, safety/security, video, mobile, online games, M2M and mobile healthcare, stated Milroy.
He added that although the heaviest users of mobile services use an iPhone, and Apple is the leading platform by value, Android is the leading mobile OS; low priced Android handsets by Samsung & other players have made Android extremely successful in Australia.
"4G LTE service provider, NTT DoCoMo and the National Broadband Network's introduction of their services have facilitated this shift in emphasis on new services. New emerging services include M-Payments, M2M and M-security, which exude significant potential though still very immature. The way forward is to provide market relevant services that drive consumer demand and give consumers perceived value" said Milroy.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Media Contact: Donna JeremiahCorporate Communications, Asia PacificD: +61 02 8247 8927 E: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV