UBM Canon Announces Its New Medical Technology Seminar Series
MedTech Innovate Seminars are 8 brand new interactive learning forums (part of MD&M West Conference), designed in a bite-size, 2-hour format to accommodate the schedules of busy attendees. These seminars help attendees to discover the latest developments and technological innovations in the constantly evolving medtech industry. The seminars are led by leading OEMs, industry experts and top innovators, delivering practical presentations and implementable solutions to daily challenges.
UBM Canon LLC, the leading B2B media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3.0 trillion advanced manufacturing sector, helps support the flow of information, commerce and innovation in such sophisticated segments as medical devices and pharmaceutical development. UBM Canon also addresses cutting-edge developments in broader areas of advanced engineering design and manufacturing, and manufacturing processes and packaging. UBM Canon is part of UBM plc (UBM.L) a global provider of media and information services for professional B2B communities and markets.
Marketing & Media Enquiries: UBM Canon Conferences Justin Cross Senior Marketing Associate Tel: +1-310-445-8516 Email: email@example.com Speaking Enquiries: UBM Canon Conferences Lana Arutyunyan Conference Producer Tel: +1-310-445-8561 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sponsorship Enquiries: UBM Canon Conferences Lysa/Christine? Tel: +1-310-996-9445 Email: email@example.comFollow MD&M West on Twitter @CanonMedShows / #MDMwest Join the MD&M West Group on LinkedIn SOURCE UBM Canon
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV