UBM Canon Announces Its New Medical Technology Seminar Series
ANAHEIM, California, December 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Today UBM Canon announces the expansion of its educational events aimed at the medical technology sector, with new 'Innovation' seminars being held this February, 2013. The seminars, named MedTech Innovate Seminars, will run concurrently with the MD&M West Conference and Exhibition, one of the largest medical design and manufacturing events in the world.
The MedTech Innovate Seminars are led by leading OEMs, industry experts, and top innovators. They deliver practical presentations and implementable solutions to engineers, R&D, design and manufacturing professionals in the medical device sector. This new addition to MD&M West allows attendees to network, meet face-to-face with industry experts, and take away practical insights into the most cutting-edge technologies and trends driving the next generation of device development.
Crystal Cunanan, Director of Tissue Engineering at Boston Scientific, describes her presentation: " I will be addressing Tissue Engineering as it is currently being performed in Industry with a view toward future technologies. Despite the constraints that exist in the medical device industry , there is a lot one can do to engineer tissues to meet specific needs , and I will discuss some of those approaches in my presentation. "The MedTech Innovate Seminars accommodate busy tradeshow attendees, as they can register for each session individually, with each seminar running for an hour and forty-five minutes. The topics for the seminars cover the latest trends and developments in the medical device industry today:
- Design of Implantable Devices
- Bioresorbable Polymers
- Innovations in Orthopedic Devices
- Innovations in Cardiovascular Devices
- Wireless Medical Devices
- Developing Medical Mobile Apps
- Microelectronics and Sensors
- Power Source Technologies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV