- CRPD would have improved access for disabled veterans and other Americans with disabilities that live, work, or travel abroad.
- The treaty is critical to maintaining America's leadership role on disability rights and to eliminating disability discrimination throughout the world.
- Ratification of the CRPD treaty would present the opportunity for a reaffirmation of the values inherent in the Americans with Disabilities Act and provide the forum to advance them worldwide.
United Spinal Statement: Senate Vote On The Convention On The Rights Of Persons With Disabilities Treaty
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts