LAS VEGAS, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) has announced the promotion of Bill Hornbuckle to President & Chief Marketing Officer.
In the newly-created position that will report to Jim Murren, Chairman & CEO of MGM Resorts International, Hornbuckle will assume expanded responsibility to include Gaming Development.
" Bill Hornbuckle is widely regarded as one of the most strategic and effective leaders in the hospitality and entertainment industry," Murren said. "Since assuming the newly-created role of CMO for the company in 2010, he has been focused on growing the company's relationships with our customers and guests. He has achieved this with significant success, for example, in the creation and growth of our M life customer loyalty program," Murren added.
Murren said the appointment evolved from the execution of the company's strategic plan that included expanding the company's presence domestically and internationally.Murren also announced expanded responsibilities for Corey Sanders, the company's Chief Operating Officer, Bobby Baldwin, President & CEO of CityCenter, and Dan D'Arrigo, Chief Financial Officer. Sanders will have expanded oversight and leadership of the company's operating functions including Retail, Corporate Advertising and Sales divisions in support of the company's growth strategies. Baldwin will assume the day to day leadership role for the ARIA, Vdara, and Mandarin Hotels, as well as CityCenter Residential and Crystals Retail. Sanders, Baldwin and D'Arrigo will continue to report to Murren. "Bill, Corey, Bobby and Dan are part of a leadership team that is high performing and recognized as among the best of the best in our industry. I am proud to have such strong Finance, Development, Marketing and Operational leaders as we continue to grow the company as a leader in the hospitality and entertainment industry," Murren said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV