DALLAS, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) is making the right call for college sports fans planning to travel to Miami for the Bowl Game on Jan. 7, 2013. Today the airline introduced additional flights to accommodate Customers traveling to South Florida, including service not normally offered between Birmingham (BHM) and Ft. Lauderdale (FLL), specifically for the big game. The new service implemented for the Bowl Game include the following and are available for purchase only at southwest.com and swabiz.com!
Southwest Airlines Additional Service on Jan. 5:
- Two daily nonstops between Chicago- Midway and Ft. Lauderdale
- Two daily nonstops between Birmingham and Ft. Lauderdale
Southwest Airlines Additional Service on Jan. 8:
- Two daily nonstops between Ft. Lauderdale and Chicago- Midway
- Two daily nonstops between Ft. Lauderdale and Birmingham
AirTran Airways Additional Service on Jan. 5:
- One daily nonstop between Chicago- Midway and Atlanta
- Three daily nonstops between Ft. Lauderdale and Atlanta
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV