Chemtura Corporation, with 2011 sales of $3.0 billion, is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com.
This document includes forward-looking statements within the meaning
of Section 27(a) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section
21(e) of the Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Our forward-looking
statements include information concerning possible or assumed future
results of operations, and our actual results may differ significantly
from the results discussed.
In particular, there can be no
assurance that the parties will successfully develop or achieve the
milestone events on any of the products or that the parties will perform
their obligations under the joint development agreement as anticipated.
While the parties are bound to proceed with certain obligations, the
agreement contains provisions under which parties can reduce or
eliminate their obligations to develop products, and no assurance can be
given that either party will proceed with the development and
commercialization of any product. Other factors that may affect the
development and commercialization of products are discussed in
Chemtura's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31,
2011, and in other filings made with the Securities and Exchange
Our forward-looking statements are based on our
estimates and assumptions and on currently available information.
Forward-looking information is intended to reflect opinions as of the
date this press release was issued. We undertake no duty to update any
forward-looking statements to conform the statements to actual results
or changes in our operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV