Nothing Bad Is My Fault: Toxic Financial Attitudes
That's just the beginning in terms of taking responsibility for bad investments.
Once you come to the conclusion that the choices you make have a direct effect on your finances, you'll be in a much better position for building long-term wealth. If only external forces were to have control over our lives, no one would be able to consistently build wealth or the life they want. Give yourself a chance by recognizing the effect your choices have on your success and failure. The correlation might not always be perfectly clear, but accepting responsibility for outcomes that don't go your way is the first step towards ridding yourself of toxic financial attitudes that prevent you from achieving your potential level of wealth (and separately, life satisfaction).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV