Ed-Fi® Version 1.1 Released
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ed-Fi Version 1.1. has been released today and is now available at www.ed-fi.org. The Ed-Fi solution, which is compatible with many existing education data standards, including the Common Education Data Standards (CEDS,) facilitates secure data exchange among disparate data systems in K-12 education.
The Ed-Fi solution is available through a free license to state and local education agencies, organizations and vendors serving the education sector.
The release of Ed-Fi Version 1.1 follows an extensive request for comment period that incorporated feedback from IT representatives from a diverse collection of more than 120 organizations, including federal and state governments, school districts from across the US, educational software vendors, nonprofit organizations and consortiums that are involved in shaping educational data standards. Ed-Fi Version 1.1 also includes changes based on real-world lessons learned from implementations in states including Colorado, Delaware and Texas.
With this release, Ed-Fi Version 1.1 expands its capabilities to include:
- CEDS v2.0 alignment – more than 90 additional CEDS K-12 elements have been integrated
- Expanded dashboard features , such as the ability for teachers to define custom cohorts and to access metrics from prior years, as well as features designed to support response to intervention instructional techniques
- Alignment with several education data efforts including Learning Resource Management Initiative, Common Core of State Standards and the Shared Learning Collaborative
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV