Praxis Capital Launches New Real Estate Fund
SANTA ROSA, Calif., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Praxis Capital announces the opening of the next chapter in their real estate investment fund portfolio; PCL Income and Appreciation Fund III, LP. This new fund, targeting select northern California markets, will buy and hold entry level residential properties identified to generate monthly cash flow and yield attractive future appreciation.
Praxis Capital, LLC, as a dominant distressed real estate expert in northern California, has purchased over 400 homes in today's market at discounts averaging 30% below current market value, and as low as 20 cents on the dollar from market cycle peak values.
Praxis Capital offers a unique opportunity to participate in one of the few investment vehicles poised for success during adverse economic environments. They are confident in their abilities to identify highest potential opportunities, execute with maximum efficiencies and deliver superior returns to their investors. By maximizing the strengths and synergies of their organization and core management team, Praxis capitalizes on a variety of market cycles to acquire assets at significant discounts to current market value.To learn more about this investment, accredited investors or advisors may contact Brian Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.541.0570. Brian Burke, Managing Partner Praxis Capital, LLC 3333 Mendocino Avenue, Suite 110, Santa Rosa CA 95403 www.praxcap.com SOURCE Praxis Capital, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV