Studio Center To Award A $100,000 Voice-Over Talent Contract
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Studio Center Total Production, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Va., is launching the first nationwide voice-over talent search. The grand prizewinner, as determined by a panel of judges, will receive a $100,000 voice-over contract from Studio Center, the largest audio and video company in the United States.
"Studio Center's NEXT GREAT VOICE TALENT" contest will be conducted in Richmond, VA., New York City, NY., Las Vegas, NV., Santa Monica, CA. and Virginia Beach, VA. Local radio, TV and print companies in each market will serve as media sponsors and will assist in engaging potential contestants.
The contest, open to ages 18 and older (non-union), will consist of 2 days of open auditions at the Studio Center locations in the participating cities and 2 weeks of online voting. One winner from each market will compete in the finals in Virginia Beach on April 12, 2013.
Audition and online voting dates will be as follows: Richmond: Auditions – January 7 and 8, 2013 Online Voting – January 21 – February 1, 2013 New York City: Auditions – January 31 and February 1, 2013Online Voting – February 4 – February 16, 2013 Las Vegas: Auditions – February 14 and 15, 2013Online Voting – February 18 – March 2, 2013 Santa Monica: Auditions – February 28 and March 1, 2013Online Voting – March 4 - 16, 2013 Virginia Beach: Auditions – March 14 and 15, 2013Online Voting – March 18 - 30, 2013Criteria upon which contestants will be judged will include, but will not be limited to: Voice pitch and tone, voice uniqueness, pronunciation, acting ability, copy interpretation and accent versatility.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV