10. Uranium Resources, Inc. ( URRE, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and mining of uranium properties, using the in situ recovery or solution mining process. Market cap at $56.36M, most recent closing price at $0.35. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 34.0M shares, which represents about 29.79% of the company’s float of 114.13M shares. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 34,330,500 shares, which represents about 30.08% of the company’s 114.13M share float.
Press play to see changes in the 1-year return for the stocks mentioned above:
Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
- Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
- Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)