6. Molycorp, Inc. ( MCP, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Focuses on the production and sale of rare earth oxides from stockpiled feedstocks in the western hemisphere. Market cap at $1.22B, most recent closing price at $8.81. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 10.7M shares, which represents about 11.75% of the company’s float of 91.05M shares. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 7,107,150 shares, which represents about 7.81% of the company’s 91.05M share float.
10 Stocks With Bullish Institutional And Insider Buying Activities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts