2. Basic Energy Services, Inc. ( BAS, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides a range of well site services to oil and gas drilling and producing companies in the United States. Market cap at $453.2M, most recent closing price at $10.77. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.9M shares, which represents about 7.79% of the company’s float of 37.22M shares. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 389,570 shares, which represents about 1.05% of the company’s 37.22M share float.
10 Stocks With Bullish Institutional And Insider Buying Activities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.