2. Basic Energy Services, Inc. ( BAS, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides a range of well site services to oil and gas drilling and producing companies in the United States. Market cap at $453.2M, most recent closing price at $10.77. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.9M shares, which represents about 7.79% of the company’s float of 37.22M shares. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 389,570 shares, which represents about 1.05% of the company’s 37.22M share float.
10 Stocks With Bullish Institutional And Insider Buying Activities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.