8. J. C. Penney Company, Inc. ( JCP, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Through its subsidiary, J. C. Penney Corporation, Inc., operates department stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. Market cap at $3.8B, most recent closing price at $17.36. Representing 11% of holdings, J.C. Penny shares are not performing well, as the company looks for ways to stem a decline in sales
Ackman Investing: 9 Companies Pershing Square Bought
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.