5. Intel Corporation ( INTC, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): shares are at a 52-week low. Investors were caught off guard with the announcement that its CEO will retire next year. Intel shares pay a yield of 4.6%. Although revenues rely on computer sales, which were weak last quarter, Windows 8 should still gain traction over time. If last quarter turned out to be a consumers holding back on upgrading, Windows 8 should help Intel shares.
Written by Chris Lau . To interact and discuss these picks or picks of your own with users, attach your watch list or portfolio in a message to your friends on Kapitall. To connect with users on the leaderboard: from your tool bar, select Get Connected -> Top Kaptallists.Members on Kapitall earn free points, and even more points with every Kapitall Generation trade. These points may be redeemed at the Kapitall store .
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
- Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
- Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)