Provence Meets With The Press In Texas
NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Provence is coming to Texas.
Next week, representatives from the Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur Tourism Board as well as Atout France – France Tourism Development Agency will meet members of the press in Dallas and Houston to showcase their hottest news and bring some southern French art de vivre to America's south.
On Wednesday, December 12 from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel in Dallas, they will hold a press workshop showcasing Provence as France's top cultural hotspot in 2013. Provence's charming villages, towns and cities will be highlighted, with a focus on Marseille-Provence as the European Capital of Culture, ringing in 2013 with several new openings, groundbreaking art works, performances & more.The following day, December 13, representatives from the Provence Tourism Board and Atout France will continue on to Houston with a press luncheon at l'Olivier Restaurant at noon. Here, they will present their unique art de vivre and some of the many Christmas traditions of France's beautiful south. The meal will feature regional specialties prepared by Michelin-starred chef Xavier Mathieu from 5-star Provencal hotel-restaurant Le Phebus & Spa. Representatives from the Avignon, Arles, Cavaillon Luberon, Ventoux, and Saint-Remy-de-Provence Tourist Offices will be present at both events, and representatives from the Orange Tourist Office will also be present in Dallas. SOURCE Atout France - France Tourism Development Agency
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV