Ring In The Holidays With Breakfast Sliders And Santa At White Castle
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For Cravers dreaming of a White Castle, as well as a White Christmas, this holiday season, the home of the Original Slider® will host Breakfast with Santa from 8 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday, December 15 at 373 participating restaurants.
White Castles across the country will be transformed into winter wonderlands as employees decorate different locations in advance of Santa's visit. White Castle is proud to again welcome Santa for a fun, casual way to celebrate this special time of the year. It will also give kids one more opportunity to get in final requests 10 days before Christmas.
Up to four children, 12 and younger, eat free with each adult who makes a purchase.
The children's menu includes:
- A small four-piece French Toast Sticks and small hash rounds with juice or milk
- One Breakfast Slider on a bun and small hash rounds with juice or milk
No reservations are required. Families are encouraged to bring cameras to capture every memorable moment with Santa Claus at the Castle.
"We hear great stories from our Cravers about their families sharing Sliders and memories at White Castle, and there is no better time to create new memories with family than during the holidays," said Jamie Richardson, vice president at White Castle. "We want our Breakfast with Santa to give families and our family of employees time to share in a great experience during this holiday season."
Also this holiday season, participating restaurants are hosting a Castle decorating contest and creating a throne for Santa to sit on. White Castle Facebook fans can view the pictures of the top 12 best-decorated restaurants and comment on their choice for the best decorated Castle. All comments must be posted by 11:59 p.m. December 28. After the votes are tallied, White Castle is announcing the winning restaurant on its website and Facebook page.
About White CastleWhite Castle is a family-owned business based in Columbus, Ohio that owns and operates more than 400 restaurants in 12 states. The company was founded in Wichita, Kansas in 1921 and is America's first fast-food hamburger chain. All White Castle Sliders are made from 100 percent USDA inspected beef. White Castle's commitment to maintaining the highest quality products extends to the company owning and operating its own meat processing plants and bakeries. White Castle's new loyalty program, Craver Nation, launched this past May. For more information on White Castle and Craver Nation, visit whitecastle.com and cravernation.whitecastle.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV