NASA's John Grunsfeld Speaks With Media About New Mars Mission
WASHINGTON, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA's associate administrator for science, astronaut John Grunsfeld, today announced plans for a robust multi-year Mars program, including a new robotic science rover to launch in 2020. Grunsfeld will host a media briefing on these plans at 7 p.m. EST ( 4 p.m. PST) today at the annual meeting of the American Geophysical Union meeting in San Francisco.
The briefing will be held in the Moscone Convention Center West, 747 Howard St., Room 3000. Reporters attending must be registered as press for the meeting.
The briefing will be streamed live online and reporters will be able to ask questions via an online chat. Instructions are available from the meeting website at:http://go.nasa.gov/QEQeAU The briefing will also be broadcast via UStream at: http://www.ustream.tv/nasajpl2 For information about NASA Mars activities, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/mars SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV