DUBLIN, Ohio, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Wendy's Company (NASDAQ: WEN) announced today that the Company plans to participate in the Wedbush Consumer Conference in New York City at Le Meridien Hotel on December 12. The Company's presentation will be at 1:55 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, Dec. 12. Presenting on behalf of the Company will be Chief Financial Officer Steve Hare.
Investors and interested parties may listen to a live webcast of this event by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.aboutwendys.com.
About The Wendy's Company The Wendy's Company is the world's third-largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy's® system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company-operated restaurants in the United States and 27 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information, visit aboutwendys.com or wendys.com.SOURCE The Wendy's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV